Why Buy a Travel Insurance Plan for Your Trip?
To protect your travel investment, please contact your Travel Advisor at Global Tracks.
We at Global Tracks are devoted to providing you with the best travel experience possible. When it comes to protecting you and your travel investment we make no compromises.
- Travel involves certain inherent risks. Your pre-paid travel arrangements could be up to 100% non-refundable if you must cancel for a reason beyond your control. There could be travel medical expenses or a costlier emergency medical evacuation. You might incur additional travel and travel delay expenses if your trip is delayed or interrupted en route.
- It’s now 10 pm and the flight that was supposed to take you to your port of embarkation has been delayed for hours. Who can assist you with finding a new flight to catch up with your cruise?
- Your wife becomes seriously ill while onboard the ship and you need immediate medical attention at a hospital. Who can get you evacuated off the ship and to the hospital?
- Your cruise has just disembarked when you suddenly realize your insulin bag is nowhere to be found. You need help to have an emergency prescription filled, along with help finding your lost bag. Who do you call?
- You arrive at the airport after having disembarked your cruise of a lifetime when you realize your passport and wallet are nowhere to be found. Where do you turn for an emergency cash wire transfer, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You arrive at the airport and, unfortunately, your luggage is nowhere to be found. Who will help you find it? If it’s delayed, who will cover your necessities? If it’s stolen, who will reimburse the loss?
- While exploring in port, you trip and hear a cracking noise in your ankle. Who can help you find a physician to have it examined? Who will cover the expense since many medical insurance plans may not travel with you outside the U.S.?
The Travel Protection Plan, developed by Allianz Travel Insurance, can provide coverage and assistance for these events and much more. To enroll in the plan, pay the plan cost at any time up until your final payment and before departing on your trip. Purchase within 15 days of deposit for additional benefits.