Crystal Symphony Redesign
Emerging from their longest-ever makeovers, Crystal Symphony will feature more innovative dining options with expanded specialty venues and open-seating, more state-of-the-art technologies including free, unlimited Wi-Fi, and spacious new suites and penthouses. Replacing existing staterooms, the newly added accommodations will reduce guest capacity to further increase the ships’ already generous service and space ratios to be among the loftiest in luxury travel.
Innovative Dining Experiences
- Rebranded main dining room-Waterside
- Marketplace, formerly Lido Café—casual dining by day,
Brazilian steakhouse Churrascaria at night
- Chinese-inspired al fresco dining at Silk
- Menu enhancements at Italian Prego
- Umi Uma—Nobu’s new Japanese restaurant
New Seabreeze Penthouses and Suites
Two new butler-service categories-rooms feature cutting-edge enhancements and large, luxury showers instead of bathtubs.
Reduced Ship Capacity
Old Guest Capacity: 922 New Guest Capacity: 848