Provide your required pre-cruise information prior to the sailing (e.g., immigration, flight, credit card details, etc.) for a smoother and faster check-in process on embarkation day.
Note: This section must be completed in full if you wish to make any pre-cruise reservations for Crystal Adventures, dining, shore excursions, etc.
Note: You will find your booking number and Crystal Key on your invoice.
Here is what you will need:
- Personal Information: Full name, home address, phone number, and emergency contact. Login first and last name must match guest’s name on the booking.
- Crystal Key: When initiating group dining reservations on PCPC for yourself and other Crystal guests, you will need your friends/family member’s Crystal Key code to complete your reservation request.
- Citizenship Information: Passport details, permanent resident card number, etc.
- Travel Plans: Guests making independent travel arrangements will need to provide arrival and departure flight information.
- Onboard Expense Account Information (Credit Card): Method of payment to set up your onboard account.
Note on Specialty Dining: You may make a reservation for one complimentary evening at each of Crystal’s specialty restaurants prior to joining the ship. As these specialty restaurants are meant to be enjoyed equally by all of guests, Crystal allows one complimentary dining experience in each of their specialty restaurants, Prego, Umi Uma & Silk. If you are part of another guest’s dining experience, this does count as your complimentary reservation. Should you wish to dine at Prego, Umi Uma, or Silk more than once during your voyage, you may make your reservation/s with the restaurant manager while on board . As always, additional reservations for specialty restaurants are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.